by West Morris Central Swimming, 2019-10-10T12:00:31.000-07:00October 10 2019, at 12:00 PM PDT
Hey, if you missed registration night for whatever reason here are the things you need to do to be on the WMC swim team.
1. Review the swimming ability requirements found under the H.S. Swimming Info tab
2. Send an email ASAP to Coach Sam that you are interested in joining
3. Register with the school (Go to WMC webpage, wmchs.org, and click on Athletics tab, click “online athletics registration”)
4. Turn in physical forms and other requirements to the nurse
5. Register with the parents club and order sandwiches for away meets (optional) using the form on the website
6. Complete the code of conduct and turn it in to Coach Hildreth or Coach Sam (Coach Hildreth has paper copies and the forms are also found in the documents section.)
7. Register for TeamSnap by providing that information to Coach Sam (in an email)
Please email Coach Sam if you have any questions.